If Columbus had been married, he might never have made the discoveries that made him famous, because he would have had to answer all the following questions before he left home: · Where are you going?
· With whom?
· How are you going?
· To discover what?
· Why only you?
· What do I do when you are not here?
· Can I come with you?
· When will you be back?
· Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?
· Mere liye kya laoge?
· You deliberately made this plan without me, didn’t you?
· You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately...
· Answer me – why? · I want to go to my mother’s house.
· I want you to drop me there.
· I don’t want to come back – ever!
· What do you mean, OK?
· Why aren’t you stopping me?
· I don’t understand what this whole ‘discovery’ thing is about.
· You always do things like this.
· Last time you also did the same thing!
· Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff.
· I still don’t understand what else is left to be discovered!